Evidence Stage (400mm×310mm)
LED White and blue (440-460 nm)
Coaxial light source Z-axis controller (micron-sized) Objective (×10)
10 megapixel high-performance digital camera
32 inch 4K monitor and computer system
Changeable Zoom module: (0.7~4.5)
System magnification: 100x ~3400x
FOV：9.6mm×6.4mm (100x); 0.3mm×0.2mm (3400x)
DeHao VF10 VIDEO Microscope Hardware
- Digital camera,10 Mpixel USB3.0 camera with 2/3' sensor, up to 15FPS in full resolution.
- Manual high quality 6x Zoom microscope, optical zoom range 0.7-4.5x. Includes various adapters for mounting directly on stands.
- Z-stage for macro stands. 50mm movement.
- Standalone focus controller with Ergonomic focus control for both left and righthanded, "Manual control" and position read out. Works with Prior, DeltaPix Z-focus motors. OLED Display for Z-position read out.
- Base plate system of Alu-base plate + Acrylic documentplate + 2x support blocks + Fine adjustment XY-stage.
- Coaxial light source, used for the Sequence Forensic - Stamp First OR Printing First,Stamp after printing, usually, under the coaxial light, golden shine will be observed. Also very sensitive to identify the secondary printing of laser printing document.
- Blue light source440-460nm, used for the Sequence Forensic - Stamp First OR Printing First, usually the stamp ink will generate fluorescence and could be observed by VF10
- White Light Source, for normal magnification observation such as the accumulation morphology and distribution characteristics of toner particles of laser printing documents.
- White transmission light source, used for identify if the holes of the toners on the documents are through holes.
DeHao VF10 VIDEO Microscope Software
- Software control on electrical and mechanical component with each one fully
including camera, zoom optics.
- 3D-imaging capture, Image Extension, Depth Extension, Exposure Extension, etc.
- Length, angles and square measurement with annotation support
- View and comparison of multiple images under the same display
- Digital scale bar operation in real-time image and static image
- One-year free software update
- Cables to connect all modules to PC.
- Adapter set for VF10, plates for focus motor mount and cable attachments.
- Paper Weight
- Power supply adapter
- Software Installation USB stick
- User Manual & Quick Guide
RECOMMENDED DESKTOP PC AND MONITOR (NOT INCLUDED)
- Intel Core i7 processor or equivalent
- 500GB SSD or equivalent (SSD highly preferred)
- 16GB RAM or higher
- Individual Graphic Card of multiple outputs (with a minimum 2GB RAM)
- 32” inch Flat Panel 4k Monitor