UV-F is designed for scanning the footprints on the crime scene. UV-F is good at catching the latent dust traces on the floor with complex pattern, it is often present on the scenes of major criminal cases.
UV-F is a nondestructive scanning device. The surface dust scattering light is spread over the space around the direction of reflected light of the same surface. Base on this knowledge, UV-F only collects a part of scattering light and avoids the reflected light at the same time, so it has the great superiority of SNR, and the high sensitivity for the weak dust footprint. A lot of footprints on crime scene can be found by UV-F while they are invisible with regular photography or electrostatic adsorption.
- Acquisition of difficult footprint, for example footprint interfered by background pattern, footprint on floor with high reflectivity, footprint can be observed only at a tilt angle.
- High SNR, Due to background information weakened, the footprint image signal-to-noise ratio improved.
- Multiple acquisition mode, special mode for the dust footprint, water footprint, flood footprint and some other footprint situation. Users only make a simple choice according to the site situation to acquire images.
- High sensitivity, more sensitive than the electrostatic adsorption film for dust footprint.
- All-weather operation, Camera and Lights are built in the same unit, UV-F can work both day and night, not affected by external light source.
- Nondestructive, with optical scanning imaging mode, UV-F does not touch floor, does not destroy the scene.
- Uniformity, pictures scanned by UV-F have uniform illumination and good contrast.
- Distortionless, there is no deformation problem caused by photography.
- Automation, no experience and training required, one-click scanning imaging.
- Built-in scale, UV-F automatically draw the perimeter scale without placing a physical scale.