Evidence found at a crime scene, such as blood or body fluids can yield valuable information about the circumstances and progression of a crime. Some more obvious blood stains may be seen on various surfaces with the naked eye, but better results can be obtained with an IR sensitive camera. Attestor Forensics’ SCENEview BV800 is the perfect tool for the search and documentation of blood spatter patterns at a crime scene.
- Portable design for searching latent blood and GSR at crime scene, Even minute amount blood stains could also be detected
- VIS & IR sensitive 5 MPix camera .The camera is highly sensitive to the blue luminescence from and boost this by 70,000 times. This provides an effective method to visualise blood on substrates that do not provide a constrast in the IR and especially useful for highly dilued blood.
- Manual & auto-focus
- Optical filter to enhance the IR absorption contrast (screw-on 37mm)
- Integrated 850nm IR illumination and red orientation light Which could be illuminated at dark environment to protect evidence and crime scene
- Integrated control computer with interface for external monitor, mouse and keyboard as well as USB pen drive
- 5” colour display
- integrated photo and video recording function